Thursday, March 4, 2010

Unheard of.....

two blog posts in the same week! Ha ha ha I made a birthday card for my grandma she was born on St. Patty's Day and I was born on her birthday and my nephew was also born on the same day (I also have a cousin born on the same day ... what can I say it's a popular day =D) I thought it turned out really cute so I want to share some pictures...

here's the digital layout I made first I've really have liked doing this before making the card it makes it easier to play around with ideas w/o wasting paper and time...

and here's the actual card (I took them with my phone so they aren't the best quality but you get the idea)

here's a close up of the leprechaun (isn't he cute!)
and here's the digital layout I'm going to make for my nephew I haven't made it yet...and one more picture here's just the digital of the card I made for my mom, her birthday is the last day of the month in Feb so it's Valentines theme I think it turned out really cute (I should've taken a picture of the finished project)Welp that's what I've been up to lately =D

3 comments:

Maren said...

Cute cards! I can hardly believe that Taylor is turning 8. I can remember counting how sneezes he did in a row as a newborn. Oh fast time flies.

chrisashleyburton said...

And his "where did it go?" I loved it when he'd say it soooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Okay, I am amazed. You are so good! I have never been into vinyl but I love making cards, and lately I've been lusting after cutters...we may have to talk about this.