Monday, August 23, 2010

turbo jam

So I know it's not huge, but I've been doing the turbo jam videos for almost a month now, and it's working! I've lost anywhere from 5-8 lbs (my weight fluctuates like no other I swear I can range within 5 lbs within a day! I think it's crazy) and I've lost about an 1-1 1/2 inches around my pudgy area on my tummy which is what bothers me the most the rest of me doesn't bug me at all. I wore a fitted shirt to church yesterday and people actually noticed that I had lost weight! Yay me!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Yea!!! Good job Ashley. I am the opposite. I have been sick forever it feels like and I think people are starting to think I might be pregnant. I had one lady take a good long look at my belly. :( Excited to feel better and start working out again.

Unknown said...

Good for you! I love hearing people post results, I work for chalene and will be sure to let her know!