Tuesday, September 6, 2011

37 weeks!

We are officially full term now and Penny is allowed to come at anytime. That is just crazy! I’m not saying I want her out right now but it’s nice to know that she’ll be A OK if she’s born now. I still have quite a bit left on my list of things I’d like to get done, we’ve got bits and pieces of things for each room done but none are complete. I got most of the wipes sewn up just need to finish those today. OH I did get the car seat cover done though! YAY! Here are some pictures of it :)

I got so tired sewing it all together that by the time it was time to do the handles I asked Chris if he would sew the handles on for me. And being the nice hubby he is he did so with a smile :)


Showing off the finished project

 
Close up

 
Showing the material on the inside 


And here’s the most recent picture of the belly taken at 36 weeks 2 days 

No comments: