Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Play Date

So Penny had two play dates in the last week. One with my friend from Acaydia and her little girl Scarlet. I didn't have my camera with me so I don't have pictures of that. We learned Penelope doesn't know how to share and will try to rip out other little girls hair if she gets the chance. She luckily didn't get the chance but tried. That's how she got the scratch under her eye I went to get her before she could yank out Scarlet's hair and as I was reach for her Penny fell forward onto my fingernail. I felt so bad but Penny didn't even notice. She was just upset that I took her from Scarlet. She was laughing and smiling seconds after it happened. And then Penny had a play date with Tatum Lars and Ashley's little girl. She was a lot nicer to Tatum she didn't steal toys from her or try to hurt her :) (Granted they weren't playing with toys but that's not the point lol) She did get jealous while I was holding Tatum though and crawled over and wanted me to hold her too. Once I was holding both she was happy.










1 comment:

Maren said...

Penny's little romper is adorable. She is getting so big. I can't wait for a play date with Penny and Gretchen. They both can fight for toys.