Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hello all

I'm an awful blogger but here is an update for everyone. Our two year anniversary was great! We didn't do anything spectacular but we had fun. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and than probably watched a movie at home. We've been married for 2 and a half years now so that tells you how good I am at keeping up with this.

We were in the primary teaching the 10 and 11 year old for 5 or 6 months I believe might have been a bit longer. But about a month ago we got a new calling Chris is now the 2nd counselor in a branch in our Stake and I'm the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society in the same branch. Our branch is located in a retirement home. We have really enjoyed serving with the dear brothers and sisters their. They are just so sweet and caring. We have just loved getting to know them better.

We had a great Christmas this last year (it was only a month ago so it's ok that I'm mentioning it not like Christmas in July lol) We got to spend time with both sides of the family. My oldest brother Josh got married to his sweetheart Cherry. Dad was able to preform the marriage, we all had a very nice time. Chris's side of the family were unfortunately were sick. Everyone but Kari, my mom-in-law, Chris and I got the nasty bug. It was just a 24 hour thing but it still was no fun for those who got it!

That's what has been new with us. Hope everyone has a great new year maybe I'll be better at this blogging thing! =D

No comments: