Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pictures!!!!


So I decided I wouldn't be lazy as I was going to be and not post pictures from the wedding and Christmas. So here they are!



Chris with Raigan when he was feeling better


The happy couple dancing
Darby and Me at the reception


Adorable Issac
Izzy dancing with grandpa! Great shot by Darb


The girlies!
Darby and I think we're funny


Cute Izzy with her new necklace


Here's a cute family shot just missing Douglas


My beautiful sister Sarah and two of her boys

I knew I'd been in the picture so I made this face we had a good laugh over it.


Mr. Issac thought that Lars was pretty darn funny throwing up and hitting the wrapping paper ball


I look kinda grossy in this picture but that's ok I love my Darb


We have the best faces ever huh!



The newly weds first Christmas as a married couple


No comments: