Thursday, December 15, 2011

love


I love my baby, I know that is one of the most obvious statements ever. But I love so many things about Penelope. I love watching her drift off to sleep while she’s nursing. I love that sometimes when she cries all I have to do is pick her up and snuggle her. I love kissing her chubby little cheeks. I love that she is so happy to see me in the morning. I love that she loves her daddy. I love that she has dimples that you can only see when she makes certain faces. I love that I’m the only one who has been able to make her giggle so far. I love that she smiles while she’s falling asleep. I love that she has her daddy’s eyes and my nose. I love when she sucks on her hands if she makes a loud sucking noise it startles her. I love that she is so alert. I love that she’s gotten to the point that she goes down so easily for bed at night time. I love the she sleeps for such long periods during the night. I love that she loves to take baths but hates being cold and naked after. I love that there is so much of me in her personality already. I love that she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I love that when she’s supposed to be going down for a nap she’ll lay there and talk to herself for a bit. I love that she’d rather nurse than take a bottle. I love that she is my sleeping beauty. I love that as soon as you unswaddle her she’ll stretch her arms and legs and arch her little back. I love that she is my baby and will always be my baby and I will always love her.


No comments: