Friday, February 3, 2012

So first things first, Penny rolled over later the same day I did my last post! I'm so proud of her! She's grow up so fast and it's so fun to see her grow. I was looking through pictures of old videos of her yesterday and it is crazy how fast it's gone by so far! She's not a tiny newborn anymore. She laughs and smiles daily, I remember how exciting it was to see her smile and to hear her laugh for the first time. It's still super fun and I love every second of her smiling and laughing but it just isn't the same heart squeezing experience. The other day I took 60 pictures of & videos of her! I just couldn't get enough of her! It just of every day things. Her playing on the play mat, play with Chris, giggling you know the norm but I was like a paparazzi! Oh well I love the photos I got and I figure I won't look back and be like oh dang I took waaaaayy too many pictures of my baby! lol If anything I'll be saying why didn't I take more! So for your viewing pleasure billion more pictures of my beautiful little girl. 


 Getting loves from daddy!

 Hmmm how cute am I? Very? Yes baby you are.

 She just had a blow out so that's why she's nakey and it was bedtime which is why she looks tired here but she's still so cute.
 Super baby!

 Penelope this morning. I'm telling you I just can't seem to get enough of her!


No comments: