Wednesday, February 1, 2012

back so soon?

I know I just blogged a couple of days ago but I took some pictures. Annnnd I'm kinda in love with a lot of them. She is just so stinken cute!! Oh and I got pictures of her pretty much rolled over.. she's so close it's pretty ridiculous.

So the story behind the pictures.... last night Penelope decided that instead of staying asleep after eating it would be much more fun to wake up and play. Normally I'd just leave her in her bassinet and wait for her to fall back to sleep. But she was being very noisey and was starting to wake up Chris so I took her out and unwrapped her so she could play to her hearts content. I was playing with the ipad and looked up to see her like this! Nearly completely rolled over. If she wasn't so occupied with sucking on her hand I'm sure it would have been a complete roll. Oh well she'll get it soon enough.  

 And these were of this morning she was just playing away when she realized I was on the couch behind her. It was like she was saying "Oh hii mom! When did you get there?"

 This is my new favorite picture of her! I think she looks so cute!
 Doing some serious tummy time. She rolled over mostly by herself here, I nudged her bum to let her know it was time for tummy time and she rolled the rest of the way over AND got her arm out from under her. I repositioned her arms to more comfortable looking spots though
 Look at all her hair! I'm glad that the bald old man look didn't stay for long. (around 2 months old she really looked like she had a receding hairline lol)
 Playing with one of her favorite toys
 And just looking adorable

No comments: