Thursday, April 14, 2011

16 weeks

We had our 16 week appointment done today it was a good but really short visit. We got to hear the heartbeat and had blood taken and that’s about it. Oh and probably most importantly we got the paper to get our ultrasound done!! Yay we’ll be finding out the gender of the baby really soon! She said we could have it done in 2 to 4 weeks. We’ll probably have it done in 3 weeks to compromise. I want to get it done as soon as possible and Chris wants to wait the full 4 weeks so it’s easier to see the gender. I’m the emotional one and Chris is the logical one lol. Also Chris has been calling baby she for about a week now, so I think that it’s gone from wanting baby to be a girl to think for sure it’s a girl for him. I’m still undecided I honestly don’t know what baby is. So I stick with the neutral “baby” and if I need to say he or she I just say “he or she”. Oh and on a side note Chris made ribs yesterday and they make me happy! I’m still having a hard time wanting to eat much and just eat b/c I know I have to. So to have something yummy that I enjoy eating makes me happy! 

No comments: