Monday, April 11, 2011

Belly Shots

So I became very bloated very soon after getting pregnant. I was very uncomfortable and (I think) very pregnant looking right away. I started taking pictures of my belly really early. I thought you might enjoy looking at my belly shots I've taken so far the first ones are just bloat of course but my belly is now starting to get firmer every week meaning the belly is now being caused by baby. I've been taking the pictures myself and just trying to get the belly so my head is often cut off and our mirror is usually dirty lol anyways here are the pictures.

Just for reference here is me about 2 months before getting pregnant so I know I had a bit of a belly to start with.


5 week uncomfortableness



10 weeks still bloated with a bit babyness along with it lol



14 weeks and feeling pretty big (yes there is only one baby so please don't ask I just show a lot)


15 weeks

Still 15 weeks I just thought it was kinda funny how much my belly stuck out when I was sitting


and these are from today 16 weeks, belly is definitely feeling firmer and not bloated
 

 Oh I forget to mention I still haven't gained any weight yet I actually lost quite a bit of weight during the first trimester, around 15 pounds or so, and have just stayed at that weight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashley!

chrisashleyburton said...

Thank you! You guys too! I sent congratulations to Bryan but I don't know if he sent them on to you as well :)