Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun stuff!


We have our ultrasound appointment set!! YAY it’ll be on May 5th. In 2 weeks and 3 days!! So exciting! I hope they’ll be able to see what the gender is!! I’ll be 19 w 2 d and our doctor said that we could get it done anywhere from 18-20 weeks. Also more exciting news my mom and dad are coming out they’re driving out on the 20th of this month so in 2 days and will be here for about a week! So fun! This weekend is going to be super busy! Friday at noon Chris and I will be going to a friends sealing at the Draper Temple then that night there’s going to be a party for Lars’s graduation, Saturday is going to be girly time with mom, Ashley, Darby and me Sunday Josh and Cherry are having Baby Hank blessed. And that’s just the planned stuff, so I’m sure there will be more stuff that will be happening while mom and dad are here. Fun fun fun!

No comments: