Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hunny

I thought I’d share a funny, cute, I love my hubby story. When Chris and I had been dating for a while I think it might have been just before we got engaged or a bit before I started calling him hunny and at first he did not like it, he’d just laugh at me every time I called him hunny. But eventually he started calling me hunny too. And now that’s just what we call each other, when we first started dating we called each other babe and now it’s hunny :) But when I get frustrated with him, he’s no longer hunny he’s Christopher, well it progressively goes to Christopher from hunny to hun from hun to babe to babe to Chris from Chris to Christopher something to that effect. Or it just skips straight to Christopher lol. And the other night he went straight from hunny to Christopher because it was time for bed, I was tired and I’m 5 months pregnant. I can’t remember what we were talking about but I said “Really Christopher?” in an annoyed voice and he said "That’s not my name." I was puzzled, “How is Christopher not your name?” and he responded “My name is hunny.” How can you be annoyed at that? I just laughed and gave him a hug and kiss and we went to bed

No comments: