Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Food baby?


I’ve come up with the perfect way to describe how I feel at this point in the pregnancy, I feel like I’ve eaten a huge amount of food all the time! You know after thanksgiving dinner how you just want to unbutton your pants and lounge around b/c you’ve eaten soo much. That’s how being pregnant feels … at least to me it does. I feel like I’m waiting for a large meal to digest and I want to nap lol.And like when you’ve had a very large meal you feel like you can’t bend over because you’re. just. too. full! But there are obvious differences like I’ve never had a meal start to kick me before. And no one ever thought that my  food belly was cute. Also even though you feel big and full you still get hungry because it's not actually food in there it's just a 1 pound baby in your belly. It's definitely a weird feeling I'm not sure what I thought being pregnant would feel like but a kicking thanksgiving dinner is not what I had in mind :)

                                                         The belly 22 weeks



And non-pregnancy related stuff. I gave Chris a hair cut today.

Here he is showing off his new haircut


I've been making lots of sweets (by request of Chris) in the last month or so I've made two 8x8 pans of mint brownies, oatmeal chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies, and a 8x8 pan of apple cake. I did make the apple cake because I wanted the rest were requests. I got a new calling in church I'm in charge of activity days for the 8-11 year old girls.   


And just for fun here's the two of us :)

No comments: