Saturday, May 7, 2011

Little Kicks


Last night I had my hand on my belly to see if I could feel baby girl move through my hand. And I did!! Twice! But she decided to stop moving so Chris wasn't able to feel her :( I was so bummed out that he wasn’t able to feel her that I keep poking at her and shaking her randomly to see if she’d move again but she wasn’t having it she’d just push on my hand I could feel it through my belly but not on my hand. Chris told me to leave her alone that I was going to make her mad lol. So I stopped bugging her. But Chris should be able to feel her soon!

And pictures are always fun. 

 
Where my hand is in the picture is pretty close to where I felt her move. 

 
Starting to get big! (Check out my cute new maternity shorts!)

Thought it was kinda funny to show my toes starting to disappear!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Your shorts are super cute. Where did you get them?

chrisashleyburton said...

I got them from Ross! They're super comfy too!