Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movement


I can’t help but smile when I feel baby girl poke at me. It’s like she's saying “Hi momma, I’m still in here just so you know!” lol Last night I was just seeing if Chris would be able to feel her yet. So I was putting pressure in places I had felt her move to see if I could feel her with my hand. So far when I’ve felt her with my hand it’s been more like a pulse more than anything really, just small pushes. But last night she pushed on me hard! As in I saw my fingers go up and down. But she only did it once then started kicking my bladder (it’s her favorite thing to do!) I told Chris that I wished my hand was his so he could have felt her. He just not as patient with trying to feel her as I am… I’ll sit there forever just putting pressure in different places trying to feel her. And he’ll up after a minute or so, I just don’t think he knows what to look for, so it’s not as fun for him yet. He tells me he’ll feel her when she makes more obvious moves but for now he’s fine with not feeling her. And the thing is she doesn’t move in the same spot more then once or twice. So it’s not like I can’t have him feel where I just did and feel her, because by then she’s gone. She’s a wiggle worm like her mommy. It’s been fun :)

No comments: