Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finally!


This last Saturday (the 28th of May) Chris was able to see Penny move, he saw her bump 3 times in a row and then on Sunday he saw her two completely separate times. Which was a lot of fun for him to be able to at lest see her move. We also had dinner with my cousin Jeff, his wife Irene and their 4 adorable kids. It was a lot of fun to visit with them and catch up. Neither of them had meet Chris yet so that was fun for them to get to know him and for him to met them. Lots of chatting and laughing :) And when we got home from dinner Chris finally felt baby girl move!! So fun! I was feeling her kick and we were laying on the bean bag together so I put his hand over the area with my hand on top of his and she kicked so hard that I felt it even through his hand! She kicked and moved several times for daddy! Yay! I’m happy he was able to feel her move. It was a special moment for me I couldn’t help but tear up a bit as his eyes got huge and he had a big smile on his face as he felt her for the first time!

No comments: