Thursday, June 2, 2011

100% girl

We had our follow-up ultrasound done yesterday the tech said that the cyst on baby’s brain is resolving itself and looks a lot smaller than it had before and that all of the organs and everything look great. We got a very clear look and she is definitely still a girl!
  Our tech kept saying how pretty Penny is and even said that her heart was pretty lol. We have some more pictures!! Yay! I think she is the cutest baby already! I seriously can’t get over how cute she is! I’ve been looking at the pictures a lot!


Here’s her profile picture at 23 weeks! (our tech had fun doing these first two pictures in pink)



Here she is snuggling up to mommy


Just look at how cute she is! Oh my goodness this is by far my favorite picture! I just love how much of her face you can see! Look at her full little lips and her cute nose! I’m so in love with our little girl!

No comments: