Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy day


So today was a pretty busy and fun day. I went to a baby shower for Chris’s cousin’s wife, Shanna Mae in the morning. It was a lot of fun and I got to see Mark’s (Chris’s uncle) family! I haven’t seen them in about a year. Mark works for the FBI so they have lived all over, Chile, Africa, Utah (not so exciting) and now they’ll be moving to Israel. So it was lots of fun to see them. And then I had my first activity days activity today at 3 pm we made bread for the primary kids to give to their dad’s for Father’s Day! We only had one of the three girls there but she said that it was one of the funnest activity days she’s ever been to! So yay, I’m so glad she had fun!! Then I had a nap which was fabulous!

Oh my goodness do normal people get so excited over what they are going to make for dinner?!? I'm so excited for dinner tomorrow night!! We’re having my cousin Court and his wife Lisa over for dinner. I’ve not met her yet and I’ve only seen Court once since he’s been home from his mission (he got home about 2 years ago) So it’ll be lots of fun to visit with them. Also I’m planning on inviting her to my baby shower and felt weird inviting her without ever meeting her. But I’m way excited for what I’m making! Grilled chicken, grilled zucchini, apple slices with caramel sauce, and Court and Lisa are bringing a salad. And for dessert we have 3 different types of ice cream to choose from: mint chocolate chip, good ol’ chocolate, and cookies and cream OR they can have otter pops OR both. :) I am really excited for it!

No comments: