Monday, June 6, 2011

24 weeks

We had our 24 week appointment with our doctor (the last one was just an ultrasound appointment) We got to hear Penny's heartbeat and our doctor confirmed what the ultrasound tech had told us that the cyst has gone down a lot in size and that she has no reason not to believe Penny is perfectly health and that the pregnancy is going great! With that being said I took some belly pictures today, so you know what that means picture time!







Remember this picture I posted about a month ago


Take a look now


Lol this picture makes me laugh so hard!!! Can you barely see my toes poking out?

And since I usually cut my head out of the pictures (on purpose it's just easier to focus my attention on getting my belly in the picture :) ) Here's one with my head in it

No comments: