Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6 months pregnant and hungry


Chris just learned the hard way not to touch a pregnant woman’s lunch. We had hamburgers the other night and I was making myself the last one from the leftovers. When I was putting away the hamburger fixings Chris took a bite of my hamburger! I got upset with him because I asked him before I even put it together if he cared if I had the last hamburger and he said no that was fine if I ate it. So I told him not to touch my food and make himself something to eat. He told me it was his daddy tax and then said and my husband tax and tried to take an other bite. That’s when I told him I was going to give him an eat-your-face-off tax if he ate anymore of my hamburger. I apologized before he left for work, that I was just hungry but I also told him not to mess with a hungry pregnant woman.

No comments: