Thursday, June 23, 2011

Activity Days


I had my second activity days activity!! I think it went really well! We made journals. I should have taken a before picture. We got these notebook type things from DI and they were just really ugly but then we turned them in to these.


I think they turned out really cute! I made this one for Lexie because she’s out of town and Monte made hers. She seemed to have fun. So hopefully the activities will continue to go well! 

Pregnancy Update: I'm still doing great. Some nights I don't sleep as well but I think that's just to do with the sudden weather change so I get hot then cold all night long. I also have to use the little girls room sometimes up to 5 or 6 times a night. But besides not sleep well some nights there's really not a whole lot to report. My belly is getting bigger of course and I feel her move more. Chris has been able to feel her move more and see her move a lot too! That's pretty much it. 


  This is what my belly looked like today :)

No comments: